Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Goodbye August

I can't believe tomorrow is September! In one week I'll have two children is school full-time. How can that be?

August flew by. I'm now officially half way to 70 :) I've been on a bit of a sewing hiatus (for no particular reason) but here are some pictures of a few of my more recent finishes.


Amy Butler - Ruffled Coin Purse



Laura Wisbrun - Tufted Tweets - Avian Therapy - Cosmetic Bag



Amy Wisbrun - Avian Therapy - Slouch Purse



A flower pin



A few more flower pins




I'm hoping to find my sewing groove again soon. After all, I have my new serger to break in!

xoxo
Bethany

1 comment:

  1. Lots of beautiful eye-candy on your blog...I especially love your little cosmetic purses and must see if I can find a similar tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Sew Lovely