Monday, August 11, 2014

Instagram Update #3

I was house sitting for my neighbour/friend and they have the most gorgeous flowers!




More pretty.




We finally had our first beach day of the summer.  It was a great day for the beach.




My girls  :)




I'm doing a fundraiser with a group from my church going to Cambodia in December.  We've sold 19 necklaces and raised $190 for their trip already!




Map Necklace - Italy.  Available in my etsy shop Oxford Bright.  Or check out Sew Lovely Designs on face book.




Colourful map of Africa.  I really like this one.




Amazing Grace Necklace.  Also available in my shop.




I have some ambitious plans for creating this week, but I also have family coming to visit on Friday.  Cleaning might win out  :)

Have a great week!

Bethany



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Sew Lovely