Thursday, January 27, 2011

Vintage Sheet Finds

I had a great week at the thrift stores. Sometimes I go weeks without finding anything. I think I now own around 30 sheets and about 6 pillowcases. Time to make a few more quilts! :)










I don't think these two are very "vintage" but they were in great condition and I can definitely see using them on the back of a quilt!




This is definitely one of my favourites!




These two pillowcases were in great condition also. I already own the pink, blue and yellow sheets in the same pattern.




Another favourite.




Again, this one isn't vintage but it was too cute to pass up! I can see using it as binding or backing. Plus, it's purple!




Here's my entire sheet stash. I have my work cut out for me!

3 comments:

  1. Love them all! Wish I lived near you so we could go thrifting together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be fun! Just us and the eight kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just starting to learn to sew and starting to collect vintage linens and pillowcases... so much fun.. there is just so so much out there! hugs xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Sew Lovely